Saturday, November 21, 2009

Any ideas or suggestion for next weekend?

Since Steven from Steven's Sports Report and I are taking on Loud Dome challenge next weekend, there should be things for me to keep occupied for 2 days when Steven is cooped up in pressbox with deafening reporters who are trying to listen with 10,000 screaming fans while having shouting match in pressbox trying to communicate.

Someone suggested that I should do:

  • Take pictures of weird things at the dome that nobody ever think to look at.
  • Read Senator Amy Klobuchar's book on Metrodome "Uncovering the Dome".
  • walk around and count how many steps I took and use pedometer.
  • Knitting.

Do you have any ideas or suggestions? They have to be clean and fun. Leave a comment or e-mail me at senatoreggert@yahoo.com with ideas or suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment