Saturday, January 23, 2010

Note from Rach

I hope that everyone had great 2009 and is looking forward to new decade. For past few months I have been busy with new addition in my family (no, I don‘t have any kids), job hunting/interview and spend more time with my family before 2010 Legislative Session and busy political season starts.

During 2010 Minnesota Legislative Session at Minnesota State Capitol, I will be Citizen Lobbyist again and will cover Minnesota Politics for my blog when I am not lobbying.

I always have interest in Minnesota Politics for many years and I think it would be great opportunity for me to do both lobbying and being a citizen journalist at place I consider as my home and where people who are one big happy family to me for years.

Sometimes I may cover politics outside of Minnesota such as Wisconsin State Legislature even other elected officials as well. Some other subject outside of politics may appear on my blog as well.

If you have any comments or opinions, please feel free to e-mail me at senatoreggert@yahoo.com anytime. You also can submit your political stories or events that you would like to be posted on my blog, you could contact me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment