Thursday, April 29, 2010

I will be at Minnesota Republican State Convention

I will be at Minnesota Republican State Convention tomorrow, more likely do live tweet because I am not sure if there will be wireless capabilities at the Minneapolis Convention Center due to don’t want to have similar problem when I was in Duluth last weekend when there is no wireless internet access.

I won’t be staying during whole time because in between I have to run over to St. Paul for a meeting on possible promotion at my Capitol job. I plan to be at the convention before and after the meeting.

I am putting my party line aside and be nonpartisan because I want to give fair reading to Republicans and I don’t play favorites when covering stories. I am trying to give Republicans chance to see their stories on my blog. I also do have some friends and co workers who are Republicans and they have right to enjoy the blog as well.

I also do enjoy networking with political junkies at political conventions or events so that is other reason why I am going to Minnesota Republican State Convention.

If you have Twitter, follow me at mncapitolgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment