Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Apologies for not keeping updated.

Dear Readers:
I wanted to apologize for not keeping updated with news- was very overwhelmed with going through rough time plus illness recently. I also resume lobbying after a couple of year absence due to taking a non-partisan job at the Capitol for three sessions which I was laid off last December and I am more likely to be re-hired for 2010 session. As for now I have to do different roles so I don't get conflict of interest.

If you have any story ideas or events that you want be seen on this site, please send e-mail to senatoreggert@yahoo.com. Don't be hesitant to contact me with any questions as well.

I still do twitter so please visit me at www.twitter.com/mncapitolgirl. I also do have Facebook as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment