Sunday, May 17, 2009

I will do play by play on last day of 2009 session at the Capitol

Hello readers and Minnesota Legislative Junkies,
I will be at the Capitol during last day of 2009 regular session but I am not going to write while I am there. Instead, I will be tweeting since I have Internet on my cell phone. As for stories I will have to dig them when I have more time sometimes this week and post them here. I will cover it on MnCapitolgirl Twitter and hope you could read play by play I am doing. Politics in Minnesota, some other Capitol junkies will do that as well. In addition, some legislators will do floor play by play or commentaries on Twitter.

MnCapitolgirl Twitter

Hope you will enjoy hearing me on Twitter. If any questions, feel free to email me at senatoreggert@yahoo.com

Politics in MN Twitter

Speaker Kelliher Twitter

Rep. Steve Gottwalt twitter

Minority Leader Marty Seifert Twitter

Majority Leader Tony Sertich Twitter

Rep Jeff Hayden Twitter

Rep Tina Liebling Twitter

If there are any more that I am missing, please let me know or if you have blogger account, you could add more on comment box which is much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment