Thursday, December 3, 2009

NOVEMBER BUDGET FORECAST QUESTION SUBMISSION

I am planning on doing e-mail interview with State Economist Thomas Stinson and Commissioner Tom Hanson from Minnesota Management and Budget office (MMB). I also am trying to do with Governor Tim Pawlenty sometimes next week.

Unlikely media who shoot questions at the press conference, I am letting the readers and fans submit questions that I may be asking during e-mail interview.

Questions have to be appropriate, and stay on track/subject regarding November budget forecast. You can either submit question in comment box or e-mail to me at senatoreggert@yahoo.com with November budget forecast on the subject line and question aimed at whom (Stinson or Hanson or Pawlenty).

Deadline is Monday, December 7 to submit your questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment