Friday, November 20, 2009

How loud can a football game inside Metrodome can be?

I just spoke to Steven from Steven's Sports Report regarding loudness at the Metrodome. He said its full of 10,000 screaming fans and the reporter next to him have to be yelled by other reporters to communicate.

He said its somewhat louder than Obama or any major political rallies.

I would hope that Steven would contribute his opinion and explain how he deal with loud games.

I should go to a game tomorrow or next weekend to see it for myself and come back with my reaction on how loud game can be. I am sure I will feel virbation on floor since I am deaf.

Anyone also can comment on how loud sporting events could be.

On sunday Steven will be writing his opinion on loudness at the game.

Steven's Sports website is www.stevenssports.com He is covering MN State Football State touranment this and next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment