Thursday, November 5, 2009

Minneapolis DFL/Rybak Election Night party

After taking 94 Express bus and crazy night in Downtown Minneapolis witnessing a group fight (I did called 911 and the group got arrested after several witnesses called 911 also), I arrived at the Graves 601 Hotel at Block E across from Target Center. Unlike several hotels, their ballrooms are on fifth floor and the building was very dim. When I arrived at the party, Mayor found me and I explained to him what happened, he said I did right thing so at least I made Minneapolis a safer place.

Not many people was there. I missed Mayor R.T. Rybak's Election Night speech because I was on highway riding on 94 Express. I ran into some DFL people I know, Councilman Gary Schiff (Ward 9), some people I saw at St. Paul DFL Party earlier, and Mayor Rybak & First Lady Megan O' Hara. Rybak children wasn't there, they are away at college but voted absentee.

2010 Governor candidates was in attendance: Paul Thissen, Margret Anderson Kelliher and Susan Gartner.

I also asked Jeremy Hansen who is Mayor's main man how IRV went, he said it was very slow and the result was coming in late.

No comments:

Post a Comment