Friday, April 30, 2010

I am at MN GOP State Convention

There aare lots of people at Minneapolis Convention Center in Downtown Minneapolis. The mood are very festuve.

This morning I saw a Emmer supporter bringing pig around when I arrived to MCC. There was less people unlikely last week when I got to Duluth Entrainment Convention Center.

People was very polite and respectful to me and I wanted to say thank to Sheldon Anderson, who is Mayor of Wyoming MN/House candidate for House District 17 and Anne Neu from Chip Cravaack campaign for getting me on the floor since guest passes are all out.

Several of my co workers from the Cspitol, lobbyist and media are here as well.

My top boss, Gov. Tim Pawlenty is speaking and thanking everyone for their support and volunteering on his past campaigns. Also thanked everyone for his service as Governor.

I have been taking pictures and walking around to see whats going on.

Met children of Rhonda Siverjah who is running mate of Marty Siefert. They are very nice people.

Gonna check out all excitment when I come back from my meeting in St. Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment