Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I WILL BE AT DFL STATE CONVENTION AND MAY BE REPORTING LIVE FROM DULUTH THIS WEEKEND


This weekend, I will be in Duluth for Democratic Farmer Labor (DFL) party State Convention at the Duluth Entrainment Convention Center.

I am Alternate Delegate so I will try my best to cover the State and will do some reporting but not the whole time depending on my schedule and whatever is going on.

As for Saturday’s endorsement for Governor, I will be getting results when they are available.

I also will be tweeting live as well. Follow me at www.twitter.com/mncapitol throughout the weekend.

If you want to contribute something during the State, let me know and I will be more than happy to add to the site. You could e-mail me at senatoreggert@yahoo.com or if you are at the State, see me either at the Senate District 37 table (only if I get upgraded as Delegate) or alternate delegate seating area.

No comments:

Post a Comment