Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ghostly Encounter at First Avenue nightclub


I went to 7th Street Entry/First Avenue for a political fundraiser. It is great music venue for any music lovers. I really had good time but, after spent like three hours inside the club, I started to feel cold draft when I was on dance floor so I putted my zipped hoodie on, but impossible, I still felt cold. The feeling was like I was in an icebox or freezer so I went and informed the bartender what happened, while I was speaking to her, the draft followed me around and it got stronger and colder. I asked her what happened, I was informed that the club was bus depot years ago and a woman killed herself in bathroom in other part of building. When I left the club, I decided to ask the bouncer for more information, he mentioned that something had to do with the basement and there may be strong stench that never left.

I had to do research online. What those people told me at the club confirmed to be true. It was Greyhound Bus Depot on First Avenue and Seventh Street just across street from Target Center and Block E in Downtown Minneapolis. A young woman hung herself in women bathroom in stall #5. Homeless people whose died there have frequented the site when it was bus depot and it explain why I had strange feelings when I was on dance floor. Bands have reported that equipment would get thrown off stage or apparitions dancing with no legs. Some reported some people with red eyes, and one woman witnessed the woman ghost hanging herself in bathroom stall. One website claimed that it was livestock stable, school playground and bus depot before it turned into nightclub.

If you have any ghostly encounter at First Avenue or any other place, feel free to contact me at senatoreggert@yahoo.com or leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment